- How quickly will you respond to me? I will respond to your voicemail or email within 48 hours unless otherwise specified.
- What if I need help right now and you aren't responding? If you are in immediate danger from yourself or someone else please dial 9-1-1
If you need someone to talk to immediately here are some phone numbers you can use which have someone available 24/7
- BC Crisis line: 310-6789
- KUU-US Teen line: 250-723-2040
- KUU-US Crisis: 1-800-588-8717
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line: 1‑855‑242-3310
- or visit Suicide Prevention for additional crisis help contacts
- I am paying by cheque. Who do I make it out to? Please make all cheques out to Charm Counselling
- Do you have a sliding scale? Unfortunately, I do not offer a sliding scale at this time
- Can I take a bus to your office? Yes, the office is easily accessible by public transit.Visit the Kamloops Transit website so that you can plan your route.
- What type of payment modes do you accept? Payment via cash, eTransfer, cheque, or Credit Card through Stripe
- What are your hourly rates? The session fee is $131.25 per session including GST
Forms and Policies